In just a few weeks, thousands of pregnant people, parents, and new families will flock to the 2nd Annual LA Baby Show, a gathering and presentation of the top, must-have baby gear brands, along with giveaways, expert speakers and educational seminars. The show takes place November 4-5 at Magic Box at The REEF, one of the most distinctive venues in Los Angeles. And Lamaze has a special discount for our fans -- keep reading to find out more.
If you've never been to a baby expo before, you're in for a treat. The LA Baby Show is unlike any other event. Why should you go?
- Find out first about the newest, latest, and most popular -- and most useful -- baby gear items to put on your registry or purchase.
- Get valuable discounts on items you want to buy -- expos often sell items at reduced prices over buying retail.
- Freebies! Vendors at the LA Baby Show will have samples and giveaways galore.
- Learn more about relevant parenting and baby care topics from sought-after speakers, including Dr. Harvey Karp, beloved pediatrician and author of "The Happiest Baby on the Block" books.
As a Lamaze fan and blog reader, we're giving you a 50% discount on tickets to the LA Baby Show. CLICK HERE or enter promo code Lamaze50 on the registration page at www.lababyshow.com. With the Lamaze discount, tickets will be just $15 for families and $10 for individuals! Your registration automatically enters you into some of our amazing giveaways including our Ultimate Stroller Giveaway and our Dream Nursery Giveaway. Make plans now to be part of the largest baby show series in the country. Register Today!
Still need more convincing to attend? Here's what else you'll find (and love!) at the LA Baby Show:
- FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT Kiddie entertainers will perform throughout the weekend (and throughout the venue!), offering new parents and little ones moments of joy and bonding. Not to mention the face painters!
- STROLLER TEST TRACK A truly unique feature of the Show, the big test track simulates real-world obstacles including gravel, grass, bumps, gates, cobblestone, and street grates—allowing parents to “test drive” the great variety of stroller models from an array of top brands at the Show!
- CLASSES Try one of the many baby and parent classes/concerts at the show. Learn new skills and songs while bonding with your baby. Sponsored by DK Publishing.
- READING REST STOP An oasis for youngsters and new/expectant parents to engage with some of the best books for infants and toddlers. Get a head start on the joy of reading with your child. Sponsored by DK Publishing.
- NURSING LOUNGES Located in quiet, comfortable spots throughout the Show, the Nursing Lounges serve as havens for mothers to feed and pump at their convenience.
- MOMS’ LOUNGE A restful spot apart from the busy Show floor to relax, feed and change your baby, and meet other expectant and new moms.
- DADS’ LOUNGE An oasis of support, information, and encouragement for dads (and moms) run by the legendary City Dads Group.