This Saturday, March 24, is the DC Baby Show at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. This event is the place to be for pregnant and new parents who want to be in the know about the hottest and must-have baby products and gear. And here's the kicker: Lamaze has a coupon code that lets our fans get tickets for 50% off!
There will be more than 200 exhibitors at the DC Baby Show -- come for the awesome products, stay for the sessions, information, food, and kids' entertainment. If you've never been to a baby expo before, you won't want to miss out. The DC Baby Show is unlike any other event. Why should you go?
- Find out first about the newest, latest, and most popular -- and most useful -- baby gear items to put on your registry or purchase.
- Get valuable discounts on items you want to buy -- expos often sell items at reduced prices over buying retail.
- Freebies! Vendors at the DC Baby Show will have samples and giveaways galore.
- Learn more about relevant parenting and baby care topics from sought-after speakers, including Dr. Harvey Karp, beloved pediatrician and author of "The Happiest Baby on the Block" books.
- Other hot topics include, choosing the right car seat, how to avoid new parent mistakes, cloth diapers, and breastfeeding facts and fiction.
As a Lamaze fan and blog reader, we're giving you a 50% discount on tickets to the DC Baby Show. Use promo code Lamaze50 when registering. Make plans now to be part of the largest baby show series in the country this Saturday in the DC area -- register today!