If leap year day marks the day that you brought new life into the world, how will you celebrate the special, once-every-four-years occurrence of your child's birthday? Here are some fun ideas to commemorate your leapling's birthday:
- Throw a bigger party! After all, you've had four years to plan for it!
- Count your baby's age in leap years -- when she's 40, she'll only be 10 in leap years!
- Check for special promotions in local stores and restaurants -- many of them offer deals specifically for people who are celebrating a leap year birthday.
- Meet up with other leaper moms and children to celebrate the birthday together.
- Join the "Honor Society of Leap Year Day Babies."